SIKH LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2015
November 12, 2015, 6:00pm-9:00pm
One World Trade Center, Sky Lobby, 64th Floor, NYC
SHAPING TOMORROW’S GLOBAL LEADERS
The Leadership Summit is intended to inspire and develop the next generation of leaders for success by facilitating interactions with prominent industry leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals across various sectors such as business, government, academe, media, health, nonprofit, culture and the arts.
- Gain insights into our distinguished panelist’s journey to leadership positions
- Understand the need to stretch beyond that comfort zone and take risks
- What core values and competencies are essential in pursuit of excellence?
- Manmeet Kaur - Executive Director and Founder, City Health Works
- Kanwaljeet S. Anand - Division Chief, Palliative Care & Critical Care Medicine,
Stanford University School of Medicine
- Ajay Banga, President and CEO, MasterCard
- Mitchell Barnett, Vice Chairman, Cushman & Wakefield
- Preet Bharara, United States Attorney, Southern District of New York
- Sheena S. Iyengar, S.T. Lee Professor of Business, Columbia Business School
- Suneet Singh Tuli, Chief Executive Officer, DataWind Inc.
Registration, Networking Reception (6:00–7:00pm)
- Network with peers and a diverse array of industry professionals
- Complimentary Hors d'oeuvres and beverages
Opening Remarks, Keynote Address and
Leadership Panel Session (7:00–9:00pm)
Dessert & Coffee Reception (9:00–9:30pm)
Please Note: This is a free event but Registration is required.
(No children under the age of 14 please)
Lead Sponsor: Cushman & Wakefield
Event Production: Barkley Kalpak Agency