SIKH LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2016
Friday, November 18, 2016, 6:00pm-9:00pm
The Paley Center For Media, 25 West 52nd Street, New York, NY 10019
Changing Times: Today’s Challenges and Your Values
The Leadership Summit is intended to inspire and develop the next generation of leaders for success by facilitating interactions with prominent industry leaders, entrepreneurs and professionals across various sectors such as business, government, academe, media, health, nonprofit, culture and the arts.
- Gain insights into our distinguished panelist’s journey to leadership positions
- Understand the need to stretch beyond that comfort zone and take risks
- What core values and competencies are essential in pursuit of excellence?
- Sona Simran Kaur Rai, Director of Communications, Quartz
- Alka Banerjee, Managing Director, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Ajay Banga, President and CEO, Mastercard
- Mitchell Barnett, Vice Chairman, Cushman & Wakefield
- Dr. Amar Sawhney, President and CEO, Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
- Savneet Singh, President/Co-Founder of GBI
- Shamina Singh, President, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth
Registration, Networking Reception, and Lite Dinner (6:00–7:00pm)
- Network with peers and a diverse array of industry professionals
- Complimentary Hors d'oeuvres and beverages
Opening Remarks, Keynote Address and
Leadership Panel Session (7:00–9:00pm)
Post Panel Networking Reception (9:00–9:30pm)
Please Note: This is a free event but Registration is required.
(No children under the age of 14 please)