SIKH LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2012: Panelists
October 22, 2012 | 6:00pm | McGraw-Hill Conference Center
1221 6th Avenue, 2nd Fl., New York, NY
Mr. Ronald G. Weiner
President & Co-Chair, Perelson Weiner LLP
Mr. Weiner is president and co-chair of Perelson Weiner, a full service Certified Public Accounting and consulting firm dedicated to serving the needs of entrepreneurs, their families and businesses. He is an expert on management of professional service firms and entrepreneurial businesses.
His experience includes financial consulting in all areas of business, real estate and acquisitions and divestiture matters. A consultant to senior executives on special projects and personal planning, his financial background, broad domestic and international perspective and consultative skills are well attuned to the needs of Boards of companies and organizations.
Mr. Weiner supports attorneys in complex litigation and investigations. His extensive business knowledge and ability to develop creative tax-advantaged structured settlements has been of particular value in dispute resolution, mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Weiner has authored the articles "Owner Capital" and "Owner Compensation" for the AICPA's Management of An Accounting Practice Handbook for 1999, 2000 and 2001. He also co-authored "Coping with Tax Reform," for the AIPCA Management of the Accounting Practice Committee and is a past editor of The CPA Journal. He earned a BSBA from Babson College and attended both New York University Graduate School of Business and Harvard Business School. He has also been a Wexner Fellow.
Professional Affiliations include:
- International President 2008-2009, Chief Executive Organization (CEO)
- Past President, International Group of Accounting Firms (IGAF)
- Board of Directors, Chief Executives Organization (CEO)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Community Service includes:
- Trustee, Member of the Executive Committee and Treasurer of Babson College
- Chairman, Babson Global
- Board Member, Cancer Research Institute
- Trustee, Citizens Budget Committee of New York City
- Board Member and Member of the Executive Committee of The Cooper Union for Advancement of Sciences and Art
- Member of President’s Council, Olin College of Engineering
- Trustee, Jewish Communal Fund
- Board Member and Member of the Executive Committee, Jewish Community Relations Council of New York
- Board Member and Investment Committee Member, Jewish Guild for the Blind
- Past chair, Grants Committee of the UJA Federation of New York